1. I absolutely love people. I have been described as someone who never met
a stranger. So I speak, hug, and talk to people as much as I can.
2. I love to volunteer and nurture children… Whether it is through formal mentorship or playing with children in the airport. If there are children around, it is not uncommon for me to find a way to spend time with them.
3. I started this process about 5 years ago… and every year around my birthday, I update my life list. My life list is a list of anything that I want to
do or experience in my lifetime. From kissing the rapper Common, to riding in a hot air balloon, to learning a second language… I write out my wishes. And I check things off, sometimes unknowingly. I think God just works when you live intentionally and write things down.
4. I love to sing and dance. My favorite music is Chicago-style House Music.
5. I dyed my hair blond and went natural. I never knew how restrained I was by my hair until I started wearing it natural. I danced in the rain for the first
time in Bali in 2016. I felt AMAZING!!
6. I allow myself to be loved and I am more vulnerable and open than I have ever been in my life.
7. I honor God in everything that I do!